|COVID News update: From Saturday 17 April the market and outdoor boot sale will be open again|
Welcome to Pool Market
We provide a large, free car park with ample space for a car boot outside. We also have outdoor traders selling fruit and vegetables, eggs, pet food and plants; Bristol Meat Machine, where you can buy fresh meat and cheese, a key cutting service and wagons selling street food.
Inside the market, we have:
- Fashion for all ages and taste
- New and good-quality used furniture
- Gold, silver and coin dealers, buying and selling their wares
- Watches, lighters and a watch battery fitting service
- Smokers’ accessories and electronic vapour cigarettes
- Handbags and purses
- Mobile phone accessories, unlocking and repairs
- Good quality/designer label used clothing
- Bespoke handmade greeting cards
- DVDs, CDs and Xbox games
- Jewellery, gifts and clocks
- Pet supplies
- Gothic and fantasy gifts, incense sticks
- Wool stall
- Handmade cakes
- Quality, affordable greetings cards, gifts for all occasions and a large selection of sweets
- Antiques and collectables
- Electronics and electrical items
- Baby clothes
- Shoes and underwear
- Herbs and honey
If you're interested in doing a car boot stall or maybe even getting a pitch inside, contact Jo on 07737 994501 or 01209 713051.
We have great disabled access and wheelchairs on site are available on request.
You can bring dogs on leads and if you're a busker you may even be allowed to play - just check with Jo first.
Why not make a visit part of a great day out in Cornwall for all the family? We are minutes from the great Cornish Mines and Engines site, the stunning north Cornish coast, Tehidy Country Park and a short drive from beautiful St. Ives.
Located just off the A30 between Redruth and Camborne.
Open weekends from 9am-5pm.
Coach drivers with parties of 20+ should contact the Manager on arrival (07737 994501). The driver gets a free meal and shopping voucher!