|News update: The Fun Fair will be on site from Thursday 8th July 2021|
Welcome to Pool Market
We provide a large, free car park with ample space for a car boot outside. We also have outdoor traders selling fruit and vegetables, eggs, pet food and plants; Bristol Meat Machine, where you can buy fresh meat and cheese, a key cutting service and wagons selling street food.
Inside the market, we have:
- Fashion for all ages and taste
- New and good-quality used furniture
- Gold, silver and coin dealers, buying and selling their wares
- Watches, lighters and a watch battery fitting service
- Smokers’ accessories and electronic vapour cigarettes
- Handbags and purses
- Mobile phone accessories, unlocking and repairs
- Good quality/designer label used clothing
- Bespoke handmade greeting cards
- DVDs, CDs and Xbox games
- Jewellery, gifts and clocks
- Pet supplies
- Gothic and fantasy gifts, incense sticks
- Wool stall
- Handmade cakes
- Quality, affordable greetings cards, gifts for all occasions and a large selection of sweets
- Antiques and collectables
- Electronics and electrical items
- Baby clothes
- Shoes and underwear
- Herbs and honey
If you're interested in doing a car boot stall or maybe even getting a pitch inside, contact Jo on 07542 756790.
We have great disabled access and wheelchairs on site are available on request.
You can bring dogs on leads and if you're a busker you may even be allowed to play - just check with Jo first.
Why not make a visit part of a great day out in Cornwall for all the family? We are minutes from the great Cornish Mines and Engines site, the stunning north Cornish coast, Tehidy Country Park and a short drive from beautiful St. Ives.
Located just off the A30 between Redruth and Camborne.
Open weekends from 9am-5pm.
Coach drivers with parties of 20+ should contact the Manager on arrival (07542 756790). The driver gets a free meal and shopping voucher!